My public mandate overview of the year 2019 shows 18 mandates. 3 mandates have since been terminated:
- the membership of the Flemish Supervision Commission for Electronic Administrative Data Traffic
- the membership of the board of directors of Ignatius Scholen Brussel (an administrative merger of Jan-van-Ruusbroeckollege and Sint-Jan-Berchmanscollege)
- the membership of the board of directors of the pension fund Fernand Delory ofp, the pension fund of Smals vzw and Egov vzw
I here clarify the structure of the remaining 15 mandates.
Mandates resulting from my professional positions
My position of general manager at the Crossroads Bank for Social Security, (automatically) implies, without any additional compensation,
- the position of general manager of the eHealth-platform
- the memberschip of the General Coordination Committee of the CBSS
- the membership, as an advisor, of the Consultative Committee with the users of the eHealth platform
- the membership, as an advisor, of the Section Social Security and Health of the Information Security Committee
- the membership of the College of Public Social Security Institutions
- the membership of the board of directors of the Flemish Agency for Cooperation on Data Sharing between the Actors in the Care Sector
- the membership of the board of directors of Smals vzw
- the membership of the board of directors of Egov vzw
- the membership of the board of directors of Sigedis vzw
I have been designated by the board of directors of Smals vzw as managing director of this not-for-profit ICT association of public social security and health institutions.
I have been designated by the Parliament as a member of the Knowledge Center of the Belgian Data Protection Authority.
Mandates with regard to social commitment
The other 3 mandates concern social commitment. I perform the social commitment activities during my free time and without any additional compensation. In order to be transparent about the time investment of my social commitment on top of my daily professional activities, I provide an overview of this.
Member of the board of directors of Familiehulp (including its suborganisations De Speelbomen, De Speelboom, Familiehulp PIT Dienstverlening & Goed Wonen)
10 meetings per year from 18:00 to 21:00
Member of the advisory board of Passwerk
3 meetings per year from 12:15 to 13:45
Affiliated researcher at the Leuven Institute for Research on Information Systems (LIRIS) of K.U. Leuven