My public mandate overview of the year 2018 shows 21 mandates. 4 mandates have since been terminated:
- the membership of the Flemish Supervision Commission for Electronic Administrative Data Traffic
- the membership of the Sectoral Committee of the National Register
- the membership, as an advisor, of the Sectoral Committee of Social Security and Health
- the membership of the board of directors of the St.-Dimpna hospital
I here clarify the structure of the remaining 17 mandates.
Mandates resulting from my professional positions
My position of general manager at the Crossroads Bank for Social Security, (automatically) implies, without any additional compensation,
- the position of general manager of the eHealth-platform
- the memberschip of the General Coordination Committee of the CBSS
- the membership, as an advisor, of the Consultative Committee with the users of the eHealth platform
- the membership, as an advisor, of the Section Social Security and Health of the Information Security Committee
- the membership of the College of Public Social Security Institutions
- the membership of the board of directors of the Flemish Agency for Cooperation on Data Sharing between the Actors in the Care Sector
- the membership of the board of directors of Smals vzw
- the membership of the board of directors of Egov vzw
- the membership of the board of directors of Sigedis vzw
I have been designated by the board of directors of Smals vzw as managing director of this not-for-profit ICT association of public social security and health institutions. This automatically implies the membership of the board of directors of its pension fund Fernand Delory ofp.
I have been designated by the Parliament as a member of the Knowledge Center of the Belgian Data Protection Authority.
Mandates with regard to social commitment
The other 4 mandates concern social commitment. I perform the social commitment activities during my free time. In order to be transparent about the time investment of my social commitment on top of my daily professional activities, I provide an overview of this.
Member of the board of directors of Familiehulp (including its suborganisations De Speelbomen, De Speelboom, Familiehulp PIT Dienstverlening & Goed Wonen)
10 meetings per year from 18:00 to 21:00
10 meetings per year from 19:00 to 22:00
Member of the advisory board of Passwerk
3 meetings per year from 12:15 to 13:45
Affiliated researcher at the Leuven Institute for Research on Information Systems (LIRIS) of K.U. Leuven